Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

DIY Network

I have a love affair with the DIY network. The renovations are sometimes beautiful, informative, and brilliant. Other times it's like Trading Spaces all over again. (Remember that time Hildi painted that hot pink ceiling and then glued HAY to the walls?)

On both ends of the spectrum (education vs. entertainment), there is a great deal of value in this channel. 

Pictured: John DeSilvia and Joanie Dodds of DIY Network's "Run My Renovation"


This is Run My Renovation, with Joanie and John. Joanie and Chachi. Tell me this guy doesn't look just like Scott Baio!




So maybe sometimes I add entertainment value all on my own. But seriously, this guy is the best contractor on the network. They're all good. Those DIY Network trucks can roll up my old driveway any time they want.




1 comment:

  1. Omg I just discovered this show today and actually found your blog because I Googled whether John Desiliva was related to Scott Baio!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts